WHAT IS CAUSING MY HAND PAIN?
Pain in the hands can be frustrating, especially since we use them all day, every day, for everything. When your hands hurt, you struggle through each day. You stop doing things you enjoy – gardening, painting, arts and crafts, etc. Hand pain can develop suddenly, or it can slowly progress over the course of several years. We often see individuals for this type of pain, but we have ways to help and successfully treat your condition. It may be time to come see us if you are experiencing any of the following with your hand pain:
• Difficulty grasping / holding objects
• Difficulty making a fist
• Problems rotating your wrist
• Tingling or numbness
Hand pain can be quite elaborate. Like feet, there are many moving parts that require examination. When we see individuals for this ailment, we spend the time needed to diligently assess the hand to determine the pain source. Possible reasons for hand pain include but are not limited to:
• Breaks, fractures or sprains
• Carpal Tunnel
• Nerve inflammation / damage
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Tissue tightening / thickening Hand pain is challenging and can keep you from doing what you love. At Integrity Therapy, we want you to feel like yourself again. Different injuries require different handling, which is why our approach is personalized. Our experienced therapists will create a treatment plan customized to your unique needs. Your treatment will be based on your specific condition, the symptoms you have and the goals we as a team set with you.