WHAT IS CAUSING MY NECK PAIN?
Does your neck bother you when you awaken in the morning? Does it bother you when you look down for long periods of time, i.e. reading, sing your phone or iPad? Does your neck hurt when you cough or sneeze? If so, it could be something as simple as a pillow that needs to be replaced, or as complicated as a disc disorder. Whether the cause is from inflammation, injury or simply sleeping in an odd position, individuals with neck pain come to us for reliable, clinical relief. It may be time to come see us if you are experiencing any of the following with your neck pain:
• Stiffness when you move your head
• Dull aching with head or neck movement
• Numbness or tingling into your arm, hand, or shoulder blade
• Pain that radiates to your arm, hand, or shoulder blade
• Persistent pain that lingers
These symptoms may be related to any of the following conditions:
• Disc complications; Bulging or herniated
• Poor posture
• Spinal narrowing or stenosis
• Stiffness of the joints in your neck
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, maybe we can help. Our therapists will provide a comprehensive evaluation of your symptoms and try to explain the condition to you, and provide treatment to help alleviate the symptoms.
We always have your care first and foremost in our minds. Our treatment plan will be individualized for your symptoms specifically.